top of page
Water and Prescription.png

Jingle Bills

Water Bill & Prescription Drug Help

We all have unexpected expenses come up from time to time.  Help is available for water bills and prescription drugs.  Families in Warren County may use the Jingle Bills fund two times per year. They pay half of the total, bring us the receipt and we will write a check for the remaining amount (up to $50.00).   

Limited funding may be available for other household bills.

Applications are taken Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM.

For information on rent, mortgage, utility, and legal assistance programs currently available through the Illinois Housing Development Authority, click on the below button.

How can YOU help?

Donate cash

When you give us money, we can assist more people with their water bill and prescription drug bills. 

Contributions toward the fund are accepted year round.

PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Bell Ringing

Monmouth area firefighters ring the bell between Thanksgiving and Christmas.   

Stop by County Market and drop a few dollars into the bucket when you come to shop.

Thank you to our local firefighters for giving their time during this holiday season!

Funding for Jingle Bills is provided by Twomey Foundation and individual donations from our community, with additional funding provided by Warren County Ministerial Association and area churches.

bottom of page